An asymmetrical horror game, Dead by Daylight pairs one Killer against four Survivors and tasks them with completing their objectives before it is too late. The game takes place in the same setting as the film Dead by Daylight. The Survivors go on a mission to fix the generators that power the gates, which will ultimately enable them to leave the island. The Killer is tasked with putting an end to them by using the wide variety of skills and perks at their disposal.
The makers of Dead By Daylight may sometimes provide codes for the game that can be exchanged for in-game cash known as Bloodpoints or Dead By Daylight cosmetic items. After that, players may outfit these cosmetics in order to achieve their tasks in style, or they can spend their Bloodpoints to acquire greater perks in order to make the game more difficult for their competitors. Also, You can Check Out Guide How to Get Fast Blood Points
All Dead by Daylight Codes List
Updated May 17, 2023
No new codes today.
Dead by Daylight (DBD) codes (Working)
- HAPPYGW2023: 500,000 Bloodpoints
- MASTERMAKER: Build and Protect Shirt
- LETSROLL: Dwight Charm
- WARRIORPUPPERS: Warrior Puppers Charm
- CAWCAW: Feathers of Pride charm
- NICE: 69 Bloodpoints
- PRIDE: Rainbow Flag charm
- PRIDE2022: Progress Pride Flag charm
- PRIDE2022—Redeem for two Pride Charms (Permanent)
- Nice—Redeem for 69 Bloodpoints (Permanent)( Codes That Never Expire )
Dead by Daylight (DBD) codes (Expired)
- CHEGADAS—Redeem for 150k Bloodpoints
- CELEBRANDO—Redeem for 50k Bloodpoints
- NOVAS—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- VOID—Redeem for 25k Bloodpoints
- RIFT—Redeem for 25k Bloodpoints
- UNSTABLE—Redeem for 25k Bloodpoints
- ENERGY—Redeem for 25k Bloodpoints
- DedobaJP2022—Redeem for 300k Bloodpoints, 1k Iridescent Shards, and 20 Rift Fragments
- THREEWITCHES—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- DedobaNoHi—Redeem for the Silk Omamori Charm
- BILIBILI300K—Redeem for 300K Bloodpoints
- ALIENWARE—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- TwitchRivalsTW2022—Redeem for 200,000 Bloodpoints
- BUBBLES—Redeem for Shark Charm
- FINN—Redeem for 10k Bloodpoints
- TOOTHFACE—Redeem for 10k Bloodpoints
- SHARKY—Redeem for 10k Bloodpoints
- OCANADA—Redeem for Maple Leaf charm
- CAKEWALK—Redeem for 100k Blood Points
- IGBPPARTY—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- PRIDE—Redeem code for a Rainbow Flag Pride Charm
- BLUEBIRDBEEG—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- GETTHATBAG—Redeem for 10 Rift Fragments
- BLOODBANK—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- DOUBLERAINBOW—Redeem for 200k Bloodpoints
- THANKYOU—Redeem for 150k Bloodpoints
- GIGXLM3G—Redeem for 100k BP
- 78SNOXXG—Redeem for 100k BP
- DBDTHEBOARDGAME—Redeem for 200k BP
- JAPAN300K—Redeem for 300k BP
- RIVALSJP—Redeem for 100k BP
- HELLOTHERE—Redeem for 25k BP
- YOUFOUNDME—Redeem for 25k BP
- THISISACODE—Redeem for 25k BP
- DBDWEBSITE—Redeem for 25k BP
- RIVALSTH—Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- RIVALSKR—Redeem for 100k BP
- MILADYISSEVENFOOTTWO—Redeem for 50k BP
- INTHISECONOMY—Redeem for 50k BP
- FriskkUWUrawrXD2022—Redeem for 50k BP
- DieHardDiva2022—Redeem for 50k BP
- CAISHEN—Redeem for 88,888 BP
- LUCKYMONEY—Redeem for 16,888 BP
- LANTERNFESTIVAL—Redeem for 15 Rift Fragments
- OINKYOUNEEDISLOVE—Redeem code for 200,000 Bloodpoints
- TWOSDAY—Redeem code for 222K Bloodpoints
- VK130UP—Redeem code for 130K Bloodpoints
- 59th39—Redeem code for 59K Bloodpoints
- LIGHTSCAMERABP—Redeem code for 100K Bloodpoints
- REVEALED—Redeem code for 100K
- INSERTCOIN—Redeem for an Arcade Machine Charm
- SEASONSBLEEDINGS—Redeem for 100K BP
- MORICHRISTMAS—Redeem for 100K BP
- HOLIDAYSPECIAL—Redeem for 100K BP
- HOHOHO—Redeem for 100k BP
- DECIPHERSTRIKE—Redeem for 150k BP
- EASYASABC—Redeem for 150k BP
- CIPHERSALAD – 150k BP
- LIVEORDIE—Redeem for a charm
- FORHONOR – Redeem for For Honor’s Charm
- NOTATRICK—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints Offer
- DWIGHTCROW—Redeem for Dwight Crow Charm
- WITCHPLEASE – Find out whether you get a Trick or a Treat!
- RSELF—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- SCARYGOOD – Redeem for a Trick OR Treat
- HALLOWHOOPS—Redeem for 1031 Bloodpoints
- SCREAMSTREAM—Redeem for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- DBDDAYJP2021—Redeem for 202,100 Bloodpoints (Expires Oct. 25)
- BOOP—Redeem code for ‘Boop The Snoot’ mask for Meg Thomas.
- HISSANDHERS—Redeem code for two charms
- AUSOME—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- GOLDENBROS—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- BETTERTHANONE—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- Pieceofcake—Redeem code for two charms
- RANKROULETTE—Redeem code for 250k Bloodpoints (Will expire next Rank Reset)
- AD800947-01A7-4DEF-81AD-40DDC501DE50—Redeem code for 250,000 Bloodpoints and 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- ANNIVERSARYFRAGMENTS—Redeem code for 10 Rift Fragments
- FD3EB91E-B741-454B-A5DD-BC8DA406F162—Redeem code for 10 Rift Fragments
- KodomonoHi2021— Redeem code for 60k Bloodpoints
- midorinohi2021—Redeem code for 50k Bloodpoints
- KenpouKinenBi2021—Redeem code for 40k Bloodpoints
- happygoldenweek2021—Redeem code for 30k Bloodpoints
List Of All Killers
Bubba Sawyer or Leatherface
List Of All Survivors
Dead by Daylight FAQ
Everything we know about Dead by Daylight codes can be found below!
How to redeem codes in Dead by Daylight
To redeem codes in Dead by Daylight, launch the game and navigate to the Store menu. Then, press the Redeem Code button on the right side of the screen.
In the text box, enter the code exactly as it appears in our list above. Once you’re sure you entered it in correctly, press the Redeem button to claim your reward!
What are Bloodpoints in Dead by Daylight?
Bloodpoints are the Dead by Daylight’s main form of currency. Players can use them to purchase Perks, Abilities, and items on the Blood Web that accommodate to their style of play their strengths to unlock their character’s potential.
How do you get more Bloodpoints in Dead by Daylight
The primary method of obtaining Bloodpoints is to play the game as intended. Bloodpoints are awarded to you in varying amounts at the end of each round for each category, depending on how well you performed. Alternatively, you can also get Bloodpoints by using codes provided by the developers!
Why isn’t my Dead by Daylight code working?
There are several reasons why one of the working Dead by Daylight codes we have listed above might not work. The most common cause of this problem is that players are not entering the code exactly as it appears above. To fix this, try to copy and paste the code rather than enter it in manually. Alternatively, double check your entry to make sure it is identical to the code in our list—capitalization and punctuation matters!
There are also reports of the codes not working on Xbox Series X, specifically. Some players have suggested a temporary fix to make the codes work: capitalize the first letter and then make all the other letters lower-case.
What is Dead by Daylight?
Dead by Daylight is a four vs. one multiplayer horror game. One player takes on the role of the evil deadly killer, hunting down the four players known as survivors. The killer’s primary goal is to capture all four players, and the survivors aim to power up generates while keeping out of reach of the killer and ultimately attempting to escape.
Can you get codes for Auric Cells in Dead by Daylight?
No, you cannot get codes for Auric Cells in Dead by Daylight. There has never been a code to get free Auric Cells, and most likely never will be. You can only get Auric Cells by purchasing them in the in-game store.