Both the Killers and the Survivors in Dead by Daylight may come to the conclusion that there is just not enough time to collect Bloodpoints. This is the one issue on which they can agree.
They are the lifeblood that feeds growth on the Bloodweb, and the mere thought of getting your hands on this cash is enough to make even the kindest Killers and Survivors act in a manner that is detrimental to the community. The issue that has to be answered is, how exactly do you level up so quickly in Dead by Daylight?
What are Bloodpoints in Dead by Daylight?
In the game Dead by Daylight, Bloodpoints are a type of in-game currency that are earned by players for performing various actions within a match. These actions can include things like healing survivors, repairing generators, or catching survivors. Bloodpoints can be used to purchase items in the in-game store, such as new survivors or killers, perks, add-ons, and other items. Players can also use Bloodpoints to level up their account, which unlocks new features and abilities within the game.
Here are a few tips for earning Bloodpoints quickly in Dead by Daylight:
- Focus on objectives: You’ll earn more Bloodpoints by completing objectives, such as repairing generators or rescuing survivors, than you will by simply attacking or killing other players.
- Use perks wisely: Some perks, such as “Iron Will” or “We’ll Make It,” can give you a Bloodpoint bonus for completing objectives or surviving a match.
- Play as a killer: Killers generally earn more Bloodpoints than survivors, especially if they’re able to rack up a high number of kills.
- Play with a team: Working with a team can make it easier to complete objectives and survive longer in a match, which will in turn earn you more Bloodpoints.
- Play on higher difficulty levels: Higher difficulty levels generally yield more Bloodpoints, so if you’re looking to earn them quickly, try playing on a harder setting.
- Play regularly: The more you play, the more opportunities you’ll have to earn Bloodpoints. So, try to play as often as you can to maximize your earnings.
- Use add-ons: Some add-ons can increase the amount of Bloodpoints you earn for completing certain actions. For example, using a generator-specific add-on when repairing generators can increase the amount of Bloodpoints you earn.
- Play with a full group: Playing with a full group of four survivors or one killer and three survivors can increase the amount of Bloodpoints you earn per match.
- Get achievements: Some achievements in the game will reward you with Bloodpoints when completed. Keep an eye out for these achievements and try to complete as many as you can.
- Play as different characters: Each character in the game has their own set of abilities and playstyle, and you may find that some characters earn Bloodpoints more quickly than others. Experiment with different characters to find one that works well for you and helps you earn Bloodpoints more quickly.